Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (1)

This is my first time participating for both the memes. :)



Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.

This week's Question: Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1) If it's a good book, I just read and read, neglecting things I should be doing, and staying up way to late.
2) My hair has to be in a pony tail otherwise I twirl and curl, just your basic fidgeting with it.
3) I cannot listen to music while reading. Absolutely cannot! It distracts me too much.
4) I've successfully broken my habit of dog-earing, which I'm REALLY proud of.
5) I get sick if I read in the car or on a bus, but reading on the subway is perfectly fine. It's really specific/weird, i know.






Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

This week's question: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS! It's one of my favourite series, I simply fell in love with the books and the characters. I absolutely love the idea of fantastical creatures co-existing with the "real world", and of course the shadow hunters<3.

6 comments:

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Laura (All of Everything) said...

Haha I twirl my hair all the time! And I totally picked MI too, how can you not :P

Alison said...

Hopping through. New follower! I can't listen to music if I really need to concentrate. Otherwise, I often listen to music while I read.
My Hop

Jen said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm here returning the favor! --Jen at http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've never read the mortal instruments series but I'm a new follower!

www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog name...haven't heard of mortal instruments...will need to check it out.

Hope you have a fun hop.

My answer has three choices...stop by if you like.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com