Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)



In My Mailbox ia a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. These are the books I have this week.






Forever - Maggie Steifvater; This is the last book from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I Can't believe it's over.
















The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan; One of my co-workers reccommended this one. I'm a huge fan of mythological creatures, so this should be fun.














Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins; The cover of this book caught my eye. It's about witches, it sounds really intresting.














The Dovekeepers - Alice Hoffman; I got this book in the Indigo Holiday Party gift bag.













The Eleventh Plague - Jeff Hirsch; Also got this one at the Indigo Holiday Party. I didnt know about this book until I got it. It's a dytopian and I'm really excited to read it.

9 comments:

Giselle said...

Oh great haul! I really enjoyed Hex Hall it was a fun book. Forever was also good but I found it ended too openly.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Shoshanah said...

I've heard great things about the Wolves of Mercy Fall series, and plan on getting into them eventually. And I thought Hex Hall was really cute, although I haven't read the sequel yet. But out of all your books I'd be most excited for The Dovekeepers, it's one I'm really excited to read!

Idris said...

Grat Haul! Forever looks amazing! I haven't finished this series yet, but I hope I can do it soon. : )

Happy Reading!

In my mailbox

sarah darlington said...

Loved Hex Hall! I hope you do too :) Happy reading!

Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

Grace Fonseca said...

Superb haul. Got to read Hex Hall at some point. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-books of love blog.

roro said...

Grat Haul! Forever looks amazing! I haven't finished this series yet, but I hope I can do it soon. : )

Happy Reading!
imm

http://roroisreading.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

roro said...

new folowr
love the colorfull layout

whoot whoot lol

Kristina said...

Great books this week! The Lost Hero is awesome and Forever was also really good. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

New follower! I love the bright colors :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I loved Hex Hall and Forever. I hope you enjoy them.
My IMM