Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where have I been?

Hello Everyone!

I trust you are all doing well. So this summer has been extremely busy for me, and I apologize for completely neglecting this blog. I`ve been working really hard, to save up for university and a few other reasons. I also went to India for about three weeks, to visit family. It was a great trip and I had an amazing time, it was really great to spend time with family and friends and re-connect, I really miss them! But I`m back now, and decided to get back into blogging. I have read quite a few books and I`m excited to share my thoughts with you guys.

So, on Tuesday my best friend Laura(allofeverything) asked me to be her plus one for the Indigo Fall Party here in Toronto. We had such a great time! It was exciting to see the new products, they are all so modern and stylish. I especially like the owl book ends from the collection, I'm definitely thinking about getting them, seeing as I'm running out of place on my book shelf! Plus they are incredibly cute. Aside from the products, the venue itself was beautiful, it had a nice loft feel to it, it was very inspiring and gave Laura and me a few ideas for our future loft. The food too was delicious, it was inspired by Michael Smiths Chef at Home cookbook Collection (hes only my favourite chef on the food network!).So, that made my day. After that, we walked to Chapters and got a few new books (they will be featured in my next IMM post.) All in all, it was awesome, and we both had a great day!

XoSimone.

PS. I got a twitter! its @mystdelights. Follow me :)

0 comments: