Monday, November 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week I decided to focus on e-books because I haven't read anything on my Kobo for a while.




The Scorch Trials - James Dashner; The second book in the Maze Runner Series. I really liked the first one, but I never got to the second one.













The Death Cure - James Dashner; The third book from the Maze Runner series. This one came out recently. I cant wait to finish this series!














Mini Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella; The last time I read one of her books was this past summer, I like her books because they are quick, easy reads.
















Rebel Angels - Libba Bray; Second book in the Gemma Doyle trilogy. I don't know why I never read this one, I enjoyed the first one, and when I saw this one, I had to get it.







I went to the Ontario Book Blogger Meetup on Saturday, November 5th(which was a HUGE success!! Thank you Ontario Blog Squad, for organizing this event!). We were each given a surprise gift bag, with books that were gernerously donated by Simon&Schuster, Hatchette Book Group Canada, Harper Collins Canada, Scholastic Canada, and Random House Canada.

The Power of Six - Patticus Lore(ARC); (received from Laura @ Allofeverything) I liked the first book, and the movie, so I'm excited to see what happens in this one.

The Isle of Blood - Rick Yancey(ARC); I won this from the raffle they did as the blogger meetup!

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin(ARC); I also received this one from Laura. I read great reviews on this one, and I really want to see what all the fuss is about! :)

Fever - Lauren DeStefano(ARC); The sequel to Wither. The finished copy comes out February 2012. I haven't read the first one, so that's going to be one of the next books i purchase.

First Day on Earth - Cecil Castellucci; I like the cover of this book, and it's about an Alien abduction! So I'm super excited for this.

Writing Gordon Lightfoot - Dave Bidini; This is a non-fiction (biography). I'm not sure if I'll get to this one anytime soon.

Guilty Wives - James Patterson(ARC); I've only read one of James Patterson's books before. I'm not a big mystery fan, but I'll give this a try.

A Walk Across the Sun - Corban Addison(ARC); The Summary from this one is quite interesting and it takes place in India (I'm Indian). :)

0 comments: